Subject: [Leica] WTB Friday... Leica Easel
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Feb 17 07:03:06 2006

Well, the real problem is that I want an 8x10 easel for size considerations
under the enlarger AND that I want to print with large borders.......using
8x10 paper.  An 11x14 is too big.

What do you mean by shift?  Slop in the paper location?

PS:  Adam and I are planning to get together on Thursday.... wanna come out
and play?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

It's not a very good easel. It has too much shift.
The frame which holds the blades has too much slop in its hinges.
  A much better buy is the Saunders 11x14" Universal 4-Bladed
Enlarging Easel.
Stay away from the v-track version.

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] WTB Friday... Leica Easel)