Subject: [Leica] WTB Friday... Leica Easel
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Feb 17 07:21:28 2006

The frame floats on two pins. I found this to be a problem with
maintaining repeatability. Most are very old and it's very rare to
see one that hasn't been abused.
Call Maurice at Terry's Camera and see what he has on hand.
I'm around in the morning on Thursday, but I have Wednesday off.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com