Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: 135mm M 3.4
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Feb 17 08:28:46 2006

Times and needs change, so I'm putting this up for sale.  It is a 135mm
APO-Telyt-M f3.4, model 11889, s/n 387xxxx.  I bought it new from
Tamarkin in NYC in May 2001.  It is a razor sharp lens but I have used
it very little.  I was thinking about holding on to it for when the
digital M comes out but I have changed my mind.

There are the usual small wear marks at the front end of the collapsing
lens hood where the front cap clamps on; otherwise it looks pretty
spotless to me.  Its got both caps and its leather case and I believe I
know where the box and books are.

It is listed on the B&H web site at $2595 new and $1799 used (9+). KEH
has one listed (EX+) at $1739.

I'll take $1550, which will include insured shipping within the lower
48.  Shipping elsewhere at cost. I will take postal money orders, bank
cashier's checks or even personal checks but I won't ship until they
have cleared; I can take PayPal but you'll have to add 3% to cover it.

If interested please contact me offlist at: rbaron@concentric.net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City