Subject: [Leica] Here it is! - the R8/R9 electronic cord release pin diagram.
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Feb 17 16:15:41 2006

Here is the R8/9 electronic release pin diagram I received from Leica NJ:
http://www.faneuil.net/r_release.jpg

I am just not quite sure how pin 8 figures into it.
I am making a cable to attach to a pocket wizard so I can wirelessly fire
the camera.
I think I can do that with pin 1 + 2 connected to a 1/8" jack into my pocket
wizard receiver, but does pin 8 have to be constantly connected to pin 1 or
2 ?

thanks,
Eric

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Re: Here it is! - the R8/R9 electronic cord release pin diagram.)