Subject: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 (long and silly)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 17 20:29:44 2006

On 2/17/06 12:16 PM, "achurak@mindspring.com" <achurak@mindspring.com>
typed:

> Hello Mark,
>
> I love your story - I remember too well the
> long telephoto lens ads in the back of Pop Photo and
> other photo magazines.
>
> Andrew ...

He had grabbed a shot of a lady laying out on the beach it had kind of an
"Archie and Veronica" feel to it.
I think it was the same lady model as in the "kick sand in your face because
you have to join Vic Tanny's Gym" ad. Maybe it was "Eat your Wheaties".
Maybe it was the "take pictures with your Leica not those new stupid SLR's"
ad.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
Soon to be residing in the Greater New York Metropolitan area.
ON an never ending battle for TRUTH! JUSTICE! ...