Subject: [Leica] Re: Confidence in Leica's future.
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Feb 18 11:19:58 2006

Hello Rei,
True:
My statement was a little too broad, of course the family is the same,
and both are successfully following the search for quality and
excellence in both design and construction. It was new to me that they
joined forces in 2003, thanks for the information.
For me the RTS is till one of the bestcamera designs, along with the
Leica R4 to R7 models.
Douglas