Subject: [Leica] Scanner Book Recommendations
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 18 16:02:02 2006

In a message dated 2/18/2006 5:53:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca writes:
I'm looking for a recommendation for a digital  scanner and workflow book.
I'm using a Nikon scanner (Coolscan 4000) and  Photoshop version CS/CS2.

I do have a Photoshop CS book, but it is only  concerned with the Photoshop
end of things and it assumes that you created the  source image in a digital
camera.

Regards,

Greg

Try this  site.

http://luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/workflow1.shtml#ACQUISITION

I  have several other resources on my links  page

http://www.sonc.com/bookmarks.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com