Subject: [Leica] re: Porsche
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 19 09:11:11 2006

In a message dated 2/19/2006 5:57:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,
raimo.m.korhonen@uusikaupunki.fi writes:

I think you are right.
Ferdinand Porsche was imprisoned after WW II  and obviously could not take
active part in constructing the first Porsche  car - which was a mid engined
prototype. 356 was styled by other long-time  Porsche engineer Erwin Komenda.
Mrs. Louise Piech was Ferry?s sister,  Ferdinand Piech?s mother and owner of
Porsche Salzburg. Butzi or Ferdinand  Alexander Porsche is the designer and
he designed the outward appearance  of the 911 and the very beautiful 904.
Ferdinand Piech was head of the  Porsche racing department at the time of
the
tremendous 917 racers.
All  the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at:
_http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho_
(http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho)

I think this is the longest post we've ever seen from you. ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana