Subject: [Leica] PAWs by Lee England
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Feb 20 06:40:13 2006

Lee,

I too like the second one, although I very much understand why you took the
first. As Ted says very 1930s HCB. But, is it a boy or a girl? it seems too
small to be an adult. What are they wearing? It almost looks like a junior
member of one of the Orders of Bordeaux, like the Jurade de St.Emilion or
perhaps of some charity school.

It's probably none of the above, but it ** would ** makeit much more HCB if
it
were true.

Look forward to finding out.

Peter Dzwig