Subject: [Leica] PAWs by Lee England
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Mon Feb 20 05:34:12 2006

Jim Nichols wrote:

> Lee,
>
> I particularly like the contrast and textures of the second print.  Are
> these scanned from negatives or from prints?
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album367

Jim,

    These are scanned prints.  I'm only chemical and only learned the
digital enough to get these onto the internet.  This new scanner I've got,
Microtec i900, will scan negatives, but I haven't tried that part out yet.
    And for all who commented on my PAWs--thanks because I learn from all
that.
    These are from Leica M2, 5cm DR Summicron, Ilford HP5 Plus in HC110.

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi