Subject: [Leica] Bogus M2-R Auction
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Feb 20 12:09:41 2006

The Classic Camera is a pretty serious Leica collectors dealership. I
would be very surprised if they mis-represented an item for sale,
particularly since they are not hiding behind a non recognisable ebay
name.
I did buty a mis-represented camera once on ebay from an apparently
private individual which turned out to be Ffordes, a dealer I had
hitherto considered to be reputable and from whom I had bought other
cameras and lenses directly.
Frank