Subject: [Leica] Aaron's OT PAW 7 & Pinhole Matchbox Cameras
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Feb 20 13:50:17 2006

Ok, I'll admit - I'm super impressed. The technology of recording
images is just amazing! And the idea that it can  be controlled and
built in the hands of the individual photographer is even more cool
and empowering to me.

I'm curious, it looks like motion blur in many of these pics. Am I
right on this?  I thought that pinhole cameras has infinite DOF, so
I don't imagine that this is the source of the blur. Let me know!

Also, could someone please post the original link on the design of
these simple cameras?  I fat fingered and deleted the original post
from a week or so ago.

Scott