Subject: [Leica] Contest: most unusual lens cleaning technique
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Feb 21 06:29:22 2006

That's how to fund that Kodachrome processing line y'all were talking
about...by selling autographed "Ted Grant Lens Cleaning Cloths" for $10
each!  :)  :)

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Contest: most unusual lens cleaning technique)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Contest: most unusual lens cleaning technique)