Subject: [Leica] Week 6 & 7
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Feb 21 11:17:17 2006

Hi Ric,
With the risk of repeating what others have said already (very busy
at work these days, so I look at the original mail, but delete the
other LUG members at all, but if not I get swamped): the combination
of solitude and overall greyness in your the Raleigh crop with the
colors of the trees makes this a very strong shot IMO. It's an
example of very good use of colour in street photography, which (for
me) is always very hard to accomplish.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 21-feb-06, om 02:09 heeft Ric Carter het volgende geschreven: