Subject: [Leica] Week 6 & 7
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Feb 21 11:48:55 2006

Hey Philippe--

Boy, am I guilty of that infraction. Some days, I have to wear out
the delete key to get anything done.

Thanks for taking the time to look. The gray day, color on gray was
what attracted me, too.

And besides, who ever got tired of hearing something nice said?;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies