Subject: [Leica] Contest: most unusual lens cleaning technique
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Feb 21 17:27:03 2006

Ted,
I've done a search of the archives and it just says you wiped off the lens
and kept shooting.  I would assume that you unbagged your shorts :) and got
on about your business.  But when you finished for the day, relaxing in the
room with just the odor of fresh cow in the field, what did you clean up
your camera and lens with?  Enquiring minds want to know. :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com