Subject: [Leica] Early 50 Summilux
From: director at ubi.edu (Lucien vD)
Date: Wed Feb 22 01:51:10 2006

John,

AFAIK, the Summilux and the Summicron 50mm were never fully black
painted. The focusing ring was always black chromed (or anodized).

Only the recent black painted 50mm were fully black painted (since
2000).

Lucien

Le 21 f?vr. 2006 ? 19:57, John Black a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] Early 50 Summilux)