Subject: [Leica] Tina's issues with colors
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Feb 22 08:48:38 2006

Tina,

Do I understand correctly, that you want the viewer of your JPEGs on
the internet to see the colours as you see/have them?

The only way I can imagine doing that, is to allow viewers to
download your screen profile ............. but then, for which
screen ............. crt, lcd, brand ........... it all makes a
difference ............... unless, of course, you and your viewers
use Apple lcd screens ............. there are only three of them, to-
date.

B.