Subject: [Leica] Tina's issues with colors
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Feb 22 09:01:19 2006

If the online images (jpegs) contain color tags, and your screen is
calibrated, and my screen is calibrated, then I will see what you see
whether or not our screens are the same. Subject to the limits of what our
screens can actually show (their color gamut). This is the whole point of
color tags (ICC profiles).

If the online images do not contain color tags, then all bets are off.

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's issues with colors)
Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Tina's issues with colors)