Subject: C-41 Processing [was Re: [Leica] Random evil thoughts]
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Feb 22 16:51:25 2006

Is this mostly an issue in small towns or suberbs?

At least the various Ritz cameras around downtown DC I
sometimes use always have someone in the back working at the
machine and cranking out prints.  I don't know about the Penn
Cameras downtown because the "guts of the operation" are not
visible.  But Penn is still renting out MF film gear, selling film
including a reasonable selection of B&W films and 120 films,
and so forth.

Is this some kind of "special case"?

Scott