Subject: [Leica] romania photos ...
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Feb 24 14:54:10 2006

At 05:38 PM 2/24/2006, you wrote:
>  oh, i did get one really really angry letter
>from an american who objected to my saying that the american ambassador
>looked "somewhat silly" in a photo.

Don't let it get to you - not that I think it does ;-)
I get e-mails all the time accusing me of taking advantage of and
exploiting poor, disadvantaged people from developing countries.  I
just send them requests for donations.  Anybody who doesn't take the
time to find out what I'm doing and why doesn't worry me too much,
but there's always a chance that an appeal for donations will result
in actual conversions!!
(Love your "Right to Bear Arms" photos!)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] romania photos ...)