Subject: [Leica] romania photos ...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Feb 24 15:20:52 2006

Getting angry letters is a badge of honor. Last year I received several
pieces of hate mail from Polish nationalists, reacting to my Poland
galleries--they accused me of deliberately showing Poland in a bad light
because my pictures are not pretty postcards, and of being part of
Jewish conspiracy to damage the country. I was actually pretty pleased
to get such strong reactions; the idiotic content I just laughed off.

Kyle's Romania gallery is an awesome piece of writing and photography,
to which I return time and again.

Nathan