Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 6
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Feb 24 16:15:13 2006

Hi Jeffery,

The life is plain of coincidences, I was just looking at your very nice
pictures of New Orleans. I've never been there, the nearest I know in the US
is Birmingham, and I've always regret to don't go to New Orleans...!

Thanks Jeffery, it is very nice to hear again from you
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis