Subject: [Leica] 50/2.8 Elmars...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Feb 24 15:37:03 2006

Hi Steve,

I can't compare both Elmars, I have the latest. I bought it to take my
camera and a small lens on my trips, without UV and without the shade is
really small. I appreciate the quality very good, I think it has a special
nice contrast.

All these pictures (or almost all) I've shot in Lisboa with the late Elmar
2,8/50mm: http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=462925

I hope this helps

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis