Subject: [Leica] if i met myself, i'd ask for my autograph
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Feb 24 19:48:17 2006

I'm not sure that I caress my Sig-Sauer or my Browning Hi-Power like I would
my M6. And when I shoot them (the guns, that is), I don't imagine that I'm
shooting people. I'm trying to hit a spot on a piece of paper. It's not for
everyone. But I'm not sure that it's a sickness either. I don't have any
body piercings or tatoos. And I don't cut myself with razors. No spiked hair
here. Well, not much hair here at all. I feel like a real person.
Southerners are gun-toters. But the only white guy shooting another white
guy is......well, you know.....

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com