Subject: [Leica] if i met myself, i'd ask for my autograph
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Fri Feb 24 18:43:28 2006

No need to be afraid.  Those of us who enjoy fine firearms are just
like "normal" people.  Just as you like like the heft and precision of
your Leica, we enjoy the heft and precision of our firearm.  In fact,
many of us are able to pry ourselves away from our guns and enjoy other
fine machines like Leicas, watches, fountain pens, bicycles,
motorcycles and sports cars.  We are not deranged --we like shooting at
targets (or the occasional animal for meat, of course) not people.

Rob McClure