Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander-Cosina wide lenses
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 25 10:59:56 2006

In a message dated 2/25/2006 12:34:03 P.M.  Central Standard Time,
pritchettr@charter.net writes:
So, I was wondering if  any (or many) on this list were regular VC users -
21mm or otherwise - and  what your words of wisdom might be in the regards
these lenses.
I think  you'll find the compact VC 21 full of character for the price.  It
is small  and light,and even looks nice.  But the proof is in the pix, and
here's a  couple:

http://www.sonc.com/christmas_2004-fw.htm

http://www.sonc.com/christmas_2004-fw.htm

Regards,