Subject: [Leica] some more pics
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 11:54:21 2006

In a message dated 2/24/2006 1:36:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
manolito@videotron.ca writes:
I've uploaded some pics from summertime on  Canada's St. Lawrence River
here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/RiverAndSea

++What a pleasant set to browse!  I know I'll go back and take my  time with
these.

And a few from pre-withdrawal Gaza  here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/DaysOfRage

++++Not as  pleasant, but I'll study these too.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana