Subject: [Leica] more portraits: americans and their firearms
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Feb 26 08:18:14 2006

I agree with everyone that the kitchen works well, but I'd also suggest that
Kyle consider posing these folks standing in front of their homes - one, it
sets up the idea of guarding ones castle; and two, it gives the viewer a
much better sense of what the surroundings are. After all, a MacMansion in a
suburb of MacMansions can have a very carefully "thrown together" "country
kitchen." And someone in a ratty house in a ratty neighborhood may have put
much effort and money into their kitchen...

B. D.