Subject: [Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Feb 26 10:40:41 2006

Javier Perez wries in part

> For years I've settled for nothing less than a 20 0r 21 inch monitor. It's
> one of my few luxuries. Tiny monitors give me the creeps! I went from and
> old Hitachi 2086 to a Nec XP21 to A Hitachi Superscan Pro 21. Now for the
> first time in years, and because prices are coming down, I'm considering
> an
> upgrade to a big LCD. I was looking at getting one of these two
> models sometime this year. One's a 23 inch HP and the other, a 24 inch
> Dell.

Javier,

My 21" Trinitron CRT died just a week before Christmas. I needed a qucik
replacement and could no longer find a good CRT so I opted for the 24" Dell
LCD after reading a couple of reviews where Dell won the shootouts between
them and competing models.

It is great for everything except working with digital images (especially
spread sheet work and DVD playback and TV broadcasts). In this regard
(digital images from cameras), I would love to have another Sony CRT.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !)
Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !)