Subject: [Leica] Riding the T with the new Olympus E330
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Feb 27 07:13:56 2006

Eight images (numbered 1-8 ;-) ) - the first is a shot in the office -
blasting back lighting, using nothing but matrix metering; only adjustment
was a 10% boost in midtones.

Other shots are from the T this a.m., using the live LCD, everything shot at
800. Normal PS adjustments, nothing radical. Black and white is as captured
by camera in black and white mode, with my normal 55/15/1 USM added.

Noise level markedly better than that produced by previous Oly 4/3 DSLR
sensor. And it's my impression that the matrix metering is also markedly
improved. This is a terrific camera for the kind of subway stuff I do.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album373

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Riding the T with the new Olympus E330)
Reply from zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: Riding the T with the new Olympus E330)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Riding the T with the new Olympus E330)