Subject: [Leica] Riding the T with the new Olympus E330
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Feb 28 01:33:02 2006

At 07:13 AM 2/27/2006, B. D. Colen wrote:

>Eight images (numbered 1-8 ;-) ) - the first is a shot in the office -
>blasting back lighting, using nothing but matrix metering; only adjustment
>was a 10% boost in midtones.

Every time I ride in the train/bus now (which is admittedly not very
often), I thought about taking the camera out and do a B.D. impersonation.
Just don't have the courage though. I found this set a little less engaging
than your other ones though. May be just all the heavy clothing hide all
images except that they are cold :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Riding the T with the new Olympus E330)