Subject: [Leica] treating photos for newspaper
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 28 11:55:44 2006

What I'd suggest, Brad, is sending them a higher contrast file next time and
see whether that improves things. If it does, then moving forward, adjust
your images keeping in mind how the "test" image looked. If it doesn't
change anything, then you know that for some reason unbeknownst to you, they
are flattening images for print.

B. D.