Subject: [Leica] treating photos for newspaper
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue Feb 28 11:38:28 2006

i've been doing some shooting for a local alternative weekly, and
i've been somewhat disappointed with the way my photos look in the
paper.  generally it's the lack of contrast that gets me.  everything
is just flat and dull, dull, dull.

i'm wondering if anyone could give me some rules-of-thumb type advice
for ways to treat photographs for the paper.  i have next to no
formal training at this and am trying to figure it out as i go along.

thanks in advance,
brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

I have a burning desire to see what things look like photographed by me.
     --Garry Winogrand

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] treating photos for newspaper)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] treating photos for newspaper)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] treating photos for newspaper)