Subject: [Leica] treating photos for newspaper
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue Feb 28 12:25:32 2006

tina, this may be the single best piece of advice anyone has ever
given me about photoshopping my pictures.  it's one of those
lightbulb moments where one detail helps about a dozen other things
to make sudden sense.

a million thank you's.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"Liberation brings us into the wilderness."
     --Marcus Borg

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] treating photos for newspaper)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] treating photos for newspaper)