Subject: [Leica] Riding the T with the new E330
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Feb 28 13:09:42 2006

I very much like the light flowing across the young woman with the
"Legal Eagles" on the newspaper. There's a sense of carm there and
wonderful tonality.

I'm not a fan of the low camera-angle shots - especially the last one
where I was afraid I might be looking up her nostril. Not an angle
that's flattering for many people nor a normal one unless you're
sitting they they are standing. So it's a stealth shot that I don't
find interesting.

Excellent ad for the camera though.

Mike Johnson over on Luminous Landscape was wanting to specify a
Decisive Digital Moment camera. It would have a tilt-up LCD display on
the back you could use as a waist-level viewfinder. It's an interestng
article although his inclusion of auto-focus and vibration reduction
seemed over-kill for what was, in essence, the Digital M we've all
been hoping for. I guess he doesn't want to worry about anything
except composition.

<http://www.luminous-landscape.com/columns/DMD.shtml>

Adam