Subject: [Leica] Re: Riding the T with the new E330
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Tue Feb 28 13:48:19 2006

B. D. Colen wrote:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/2271117_G
> and the next seven images...
>
> All shot using the "live view" LCD as
> viewfinder. All at iso 800. All camera
> black and white mode. All shot jpg. All shot
> with 14-54 (28-105 35mm) 2.8 to
> 3.5 at max aperature. Most at 1/30th.
>
> Comments welcome.

B. D.,

I have commuted by train in several countries
where I have worked. So your pictures on trains
always fascinate me but this is technically the
best batch so far.  Excellent focus, framing and
exposure throughout.  Well done, and thank you
for posting them all.

Colin

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Riding the T with the new E330)