Subject: [Leica] Shooting slide film with an M6
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Mar 1 01:03:29 2006

I tend to shoot mostly slide film in my M6. The meter
actually copes pretty well - remember that it
effectively is if not a spot meter, at least what
Canon would call partial - it reads the centre of the
scene and not a lot else. Bear that in mind, and it is
capable of excellent results. Alternatively, just use
an incident meter - it's often the best way of
metering for slide film.

Nick