Subject: [Leica] Another great Leica photographer passes.
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Mar 3 12:54:16 2006

Michael,

thanks for pointing Reed's death out to the LUG. Almost certainly we over
this
side of the pond would have missed it.

I did as you suggested and have just spent a wonderful 15 mins or so leafing
through his portfolio of very interesting and half-remembered photos many of
which have been reproduced many times.

I recommend following Michael's advice to the rest of the LUG,

Peter Dzwig