Subject: [Leica] Britains shortest lighthouse - possibly
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Mar 3 12:59:28 2006

Like the picture very much, but I am sure it's not the only one of its type.
Last night I saw a very short light on the TV, at the mouth of the Tees I
think,
Basically a set of legs mounted on a rock with a full-sized light on it
which
altogether looked shorter (certainly closer to the sea). Do you know where
it
might have been.

Peter