Subject: [Leica] Has anyone tried it Bluefire Police film?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 4 05:32:15 2006

I will second the UPS bashing.  The local office, really the corporate
headquarters, seems to turn a blind eye to rampant theiving by employees.
Boxes are slit open, goodies removed, then taped back up.  Then they got
smart and began to remove the bill of lading as well so it took a few days
to figure out what was missing.

After months of screaming the above activity seems to have receeded, but I
have 0 confidance in UPS and would never send or recieve items using that
service here in Atlanta.

Don
don.dory@gamail.com