Subject: [Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 5 06:56:42 2006

Javier,
If you budget can stand $1700 US then look no further than the EIZO Nanao
ColorEdge CE240W.  Wide aspect ratio for all those pesky tool bars,
Designed for color accuracy with high contrast capabilities and 14bit color
processing for nuanced color.  Instead of a good monitor that can be used as
a photographers tool, it is a photographers tool that can be used for normal
purposes.

Otherwise, the Apple cinema displays would be the next choice.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com