Subject: [Leica] Re:The Harmless Pursuit of Photography
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Mar 5 13:13:45 2006

At 03:44 PM 3/5/2006, you wrote:
>Any other folks who are ill or older who had to leave quick candid
>or street shooting behind them?  If so, I'd love to know where they
>took their photographic efforts from there.
>
>Scott

Scott -  The older I get (I'm 60) the more my hands shake.  The only
answer for candid photography is faster film, so you can use higher
speeds, or digital.   Higher ISOs in digital are a valid way to up
the shutter speed without losing much quality at all.  I advised
someone who has Parkinson's disease and was afraid he would have to
give up his hobby of photography to get a Canon digital camera and
shoot at higher speeds.  He loves it.

Hope this helps.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP