Subject: [Leica] Re:The Harmless Pursuit of Photography
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Mar 5 14:10:49 2006

Hi, Tina,

I uttered the phrase that started this sub-thread, so I would like to break
in.  Thanks for the comment on the feeling that shaking hands is just a
problem we have to endure as we advance in age.  I, too, have a friend with
Parkingsons, so I am inclined to be more concious of the appearance of these
symptoms.  I watched as his case advanced to the point that he had to take a
medical retirement.  Visiting him a few weeks ago, I saw how he has adapted
his interests to fit what he can handle.  It is amazing how these folks keep
their spirits up under the circumstances.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Re:The Harmless Pursuit of Photography)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:The Harmless Pursuit of Photography)