Subject: [Leica] PAW 9 dlridings
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 5 15:26:32 2006

Daniel Ridings showed:
>>Color this week, though not particularly vibrant. That was what
>>fascinated
me.
>>  http://dlridings.se/paw/2006/9.html) <<<<<

Hi Daniel,
Actually a very beautiful photograph in it's simplicity. This would be a
smashing great photo mounted in size about 60" X 40" and I bet people would
be blown away with it's beauty and look.

Reminds me of being in the a Canadian Arctic village many years ago.
It's so quiet you can almost hear your heart beating.:-) When you don't? ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4