Subject: [Leica] new Epson scanners
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Mon Mar 6 02:45:49 2006

Greg, GePe make 5x5 slide holders, which cover the 127 format. See:
http://www.gepe.com/english/110.htm

They are the size of a 35mm external slide mount, which work in
projectors. So you should be able to use your present 35mm scanner
frame holders.

The same GePe site also lists the North American
distributors .............. and they, maybe their dealers.

Success,
B.