Subject: [Leica] Re: Check your parachute Dep't
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 6 09:26:11 2006

In a message dated 3/5/06 6:49:06 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> I never had an engine show any sign of failure in 35 years of flying small
> aircraft.? Believe me, since they were all single-engine, I would have
> remembered it.
>
> Jim Nichols

Jim,

You were saved by statistics from a near-death experience, unless you're
very
good at landing on I-5 on a slow day. Yep, photography, by comparison, is a
lot safer and lower in cost in the long run.
But it has its hazards unless you stick to birds, landscape, your own
relatives and friends.

Bob R

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Check your parachute Dep't)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Re: Check your parachute Dep't)