Subject: [Leica] Re: Check your parachute Dep't
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Mar 6 09:50:00 2006

Bob,
While I don't ridicule statistics, I think that a serious attitude about the
importance of maintenance, along with careful attention to judgement issues,
can skew the statistics in one's favor.  My safe experience also benefitted
from the fact that much of my flying was done at a time when the skies were
less congested and one did not have to deal with the panic-inspired no-fly
zones that seem to be the government choice of the day.  I can also remember
when I75 below Atlanta had only a few vehicles per mile.  Times change, in
both our photo experiences and our daily lives.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA