Subject: COMMENT AND THREE NEW PIX" Re: [Leica] Cape Cod in Winter - Part 2
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 7 13:29:07 2006

Am finally finding some time to get back to the LUG.  Between work
and weekends occupied with other stuff, it's been tough lately.

Many thanks for all the comments on my 15mm Heliar shots.  They're
really been helpful - usually....

However, faced with this tight cropping of one of my 15mm shots
(making it about a 35mm shot)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/5_16A_0188_web

B.D. said essentially "much better, Richard,"  and Ted said something
along the lines of "Geez, you've got the 15 on the camera, make use
of it," e.g.,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/5_16A_0188_crop2_web

What's a guy to do???   :-)

In any case, here's three more from this series.  These were taken in
Truro, on the inside of the "forearm" of the Cape just short of
Provincetown, on the same freezing cold, windy day the others were
taken.  There was a solid 25 knots of breeze coming ashore on the
beach, the temperature was about 20 F and I can't work a camera with
gloves on....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/4_31A_0167_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/4_26A_0162_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CAPE_COD/4_34A_0170_web

Enjoy.  Comments  welcome as always.  Enough.  Something different
later this week, I think.
--
Regards,

Dick