Subject: [Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Mar 8 14:30:31 2006

At 04:37 PM 3/8/2006, you wrote:
>You are a professional, use the necessary picture database to echo
>your work .............. please.
>
>B.
Hi, Bruce -

Because I'm a professional, I have to earn my living by selling or
leasing photos.  I have very limited time to fool around with Photos
Every So Often but I do love getting feedback from
everybody.  Photography was a very solitary profession until the
internet came along.  I have to really discipline myself to spend my
time actually getting photos out to prospective clients and replying
to requests for quotes.  pBase is a very easy site to upload photos
to and I can usually upload one or two while I'm waiting for a slide
to scan.  I hope to change that sometime this year when I update my
hopelessly out-of-date website.  I hope to set up a website that's
really easy to update so I won't have to use pBase or any other site
where I'm not in complete control.  I'm working on it in my "spare" time ;-)

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Breakfast)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!)
Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!)